Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Pictures tell more than words....

Since I know that reading long blog entries can be really painful, I cut it short this time by showing some highlight pictures (I know from my own experience that laziness always wins over long blog entries ;) )

My campus is awesome, i always go there for a run... i LOVE the nature!




Some Impressions of 1. Versailles, 2. Montmartre and Paris at day time





Paris by night, 1. eating in a American diner, 2. eating Sushi, 3. at the Seine, 4. Arc du triomphe, 5. Tour Eiffel, 6. Pub Crawling






Bye guys :)



p.s. copyright of the respective owner...

3 comments:

Martin Linhart said...

Na Tinchen,

du lässt es dir ja gut gehen ;-)

Mach weiter so!

nicole said...

the pictures of the campus are so nice! whose are they?!

Christine said...

;)