Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Der Weltenbummler

EDIT:

I have to add another dream:

I want to go to Latin or South America and learn Salsa and Tango!!!!!!
I love the music and the passion of the dances!

It was a rainy day today, but I still went for a run and while I was running, I thought of my dreams which I want to realize in my life, so here they are (and feel free to help me realize any of them :) )

1. Standing in a white bikini at the beach of California, being all tanned and having a nice surfboard in my hand.
(yes, of course I do not only want to pose like a surfer, I also want to be able to surf!)

2. Renting a loft and atelier in Paris downtown with a nice view onto the river Seine and the Eiffel Tower
(and pretending to be a crazy artist who stays up all night painting,- but not soo crazy that I would do drugs and become some green vegan...!)
- This dream is new, we went to Paris yesterday... I am so in love with that city... I feel so extravagant and sophisticated when I am there.

3. Continuing and finishing my books I started to write
(does someone want a signature already? :) )

4. Speaking 7 languages
(arabic would be a nice 7th language!)

5. Buying a good Canon camera
(that is actually not hard to archive, is someone willing to give it to me as a gift?! :) )

No comments: