Monday, March 2, 2009

i got a french cell phone number!

So today was the first day of school, veeeery exciting ... no the introduction was pretty boring acutally, but afterwards I was able to switch some classes, so now I don't have classes on Mondays and Fridays which is reeeeally awesome, because I have an extended weekend now and I can travel around!
After organizing my courses, we went to Versailles to get a French sim card. First I thought the rate was pretty good, but I only wrote 2 or 3 short messages to some French numbers and they drew 8 (!) Euros from my credits! Thats insane, I def. should complain!
We also went to the Chateau de Versailles and came back to campus for the French dinner and the Speed Dating. Before that, I went out for a run at the lake. Gosh it's so beautiful there, the sun was setting down, while I was jogging and it was already warm - a first glimpse of spring. Do you guys know the smell of spring? It just smelled like that! Fresh and clear. I'm starting to love that campus, although it is in Jouy.

I just got back from the French dinner and the speed dating which was fun! French guys are def. hotter than any other guys I met so far haha.

Tomorrow will be my first class in French so I'm pretty excited about it.

Gnite and special shout out to my girls ;)

No comments: