Monday, March 16, 2009

Paris, je t'aime cependant

So here is the thing:

i noticed two very significant things this weekend:

First, Paris is soooooo fucking expensive.
Dude, I spent around 300 Euros for three days (but including my wonderful jacket!)
I think the biggest chunk of money was spent on clothing and food.
-So that is why Parisiens are either very skinny (because they don't afford food and if they do they only get reaaaaally tiny portions) or they are broke (since they buy so much food in order to get full) ;) That is of course only a hyperthesis...

Second, I drank soooo much alcohol in the last 2 1/2 weeks while being in France. I think I have not drunk that much the whole entire last semester and I would not consider myself as a heavy drinker compared to other HEC people... oh by the way there are 4, F O U R Party of the Weeks this week. Instead of having only ONE party of the week (like the name would imply) why not have 4 POWT? Life is to be lived, isn't it....?

anyways. I think these 2 points were very essentiel to disover this weekend.
I had a wonderful time in Paris, I went shopping, partying and chilling at the Notre-Dame.

If you guys have a chance, come to Paris, you will love it there.

Some random facts:
1. this paper due to friday is just killing me... why, why for god's sake do we have to TRANSCRIBE things?! it costs sooo much time!

2. I love my room. I see the sunset from it yeahh

<3
Christine (with my badass leather jacket!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so happy that u had a good weekend in paris....ur jacket is really cooool, add up to ur rock star future....and btw, bon courage for ur essay!!!