Thursday, March 5, 2009

Party of the Week

ohh ... yea guys... it was definately a good party (at least for the beginning, but after having so much to drink i guess it was irrelevant what kind of music they played).

Oh my gosh, I saw a guy who exactly looked like my ex boyfriend, that was definately creeeeeepy... he was tall and had black glasses (yea the actual person lost those wonderful pair of glasses... so sry for that!) But he was def. not as hot as him (yea dude, that was a compliment!) still, it scared the hell out of me... nicole told me that in the world, there are 6 people exactly like you... wtf?! weeeeird!

anyways... I had a really good time with my girls! and it was def. helpful that all drinks were free.... I guess I still feel some alcohol left! yahooooo

yea, so thanks guys from the HEC IS team, they did a really good job with the POWT.

....And the party's gonna continue on Saturday at Queens in Paris FO SHOOOOOO! So guys come and join if u re free!!!!



bisous christine

No comments: