Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Francais, c'est la merde!

I need holidays...

for real. Its been one day of classes, but I still haven't fully recovered from my exam time in Germany and with only 2 days of holidays before coming to Paris, my motivation is currently somewhere around minus 100!

Stratégie was pretty boring today, questions were asked like: "What is a strategy?" (the answer was 5Ps, 5 Cs etc. , leadership, values, corporate culture blabla) and "What is a business unit?".
- I am wondering if French people have never heard of these things before, is that possible?! In Germany we did those things in the very basic courses!

Yea, and I was definately not prepared for the French placement test... wow... it took us 2 whole hours to take that freaking test! It was like a TOEFL test maybe ( I have never actually taken that test before...). We expected it to be a small test only lasting 30 minutes maximum...so it was pretty depressing sitting in the computer room for 2 hours. And yea, French is definately an annoying language... gosh I got a headache while reading those stupid texts in French (who cares about why birds form a "V" while traveling to the South?!) At least we had the drinking night activity today... so relaxation for everyone!

Oh, by the way I am already planning my extended weekend trips, so anyone feels like getting a tan, surfing on big waves, or chilling at the beach, join me :>

bisous à tous!

2 comments:

gaffie said...

Where r u planning to go? Let me know of ur plans =) Gab

Anonymous said...

toefl is 4 1/2 hours :)