Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Shanghai and first days at work...


powered by flickr

So guys, I decided to revive my blog as I am abroad again, so feel free to come back on a regular basis :)

Currently, I am in Shanghai for a research program, which I am conducting with my university and an online furniture start-up company, that is located in Shanghai. It is my third day here in Shanghai, I am still quite jetlagging, and we have shitty cold weather, but still I feel back home. :) It is just so nice to see my family again and eat yummie chinese food my grandmother cooked haha!

And it is definately a new and positive experience working for a start-up company. You get to have more freedom on what you are working on and how you are working on your project. We are currently developing an innovation community connected to Facebook - a very exciting project!
The work content and spirit in a start-up company encourages me to start my own company, cos I am actually having fun here, unlike during my internships in those big, well-known companies.
Sooo anyone up for founding a company with me? ;)
Besides, we have a very young and international team, people from Sweden, France <3, England, Germany and China, so we are pretty multicultural and it is fun spending time with those guys. Another thing is, I also met a German girl, I already met at a workshop in Frankfurt a year ago. What a coincidence, the world is definately small! :)
With her and all the other interns we will go partying tomorrow, so yea besides hard work (i am still in the office, already 10 working hours down ...) we are having a great time in Shanghai.

luv Christine

4 comments:

quorak said...

yes, i do.
have fun ;)

Tianyi said...

u go girl!

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful time! By the way I'd found a company with you (you know, richness, world supremacy and so on ^^)

nicole said...

your life sounds beautiful :)